- How to craft a one sheet (one-page book proposal) to present to publishers and agents
- How to write a powerful book proposal and every element of information that needs to be included
- How to prepare for a writers conference and confidently meet with publishers and agents to pitch your book idea
- How to make the best use of The Christian Writers Market Guide for publishing, whether you want to write trade books, devotionals or freelance articles
- How to pitch your book idea and land a book contract
Get Started Now
How to Develop a Solid Book Proposal
In this lesson, Tracie Miles teaches how to write a solid book proposal that will provide everything a publisher needs to know in such a way that gets them excited and intrigued about your book idea.
How to Create a One Sheet that Sells Your Book Idea
In this lesson, Tracie explains more about the value and use of one sheets, shares five steps on how to prepare yourself to begin writing and designing your one sheet and outlines the nine elements of content that a one sheet should include to help pitch and sell your book idea well.
Using the Writer’s Market Guide
In this training, Suzie Eller shows you how to study the book section of your market guide. She breaks down the information so that you can not only understand it but use it to your advantage.